- 2019 New F.I.G. Marked Products
- Rhythmic Gymnastics Ropes
- Gymnastics Hoops
- Rhythmic Gymnastics Balls
- RG Clubs
- RG Sets
- Ribbon & Stick Sets
- Toe Shoes
- RG Carpets
- New products
- Contact Us
Rhythmic Gymnastics Practice Carpet RT-14-6X6
ROMSPORTS RT-14-6X6 Practice Carpet
Hand made in Canada exterior machine stitch, edge trimming and sealing to prevent fraying; ideal for home use or as warm-up area before competition.
Size: 6ft x 6ft.
*Shipping and special coupons are not included.
Here are a few highlights about our carpet and how it can enrich your rhythmic gymnastics experience:
1. Built with Anti-Static material, a critical factor in ribbon routines;
2. Scotch Guarded, making it stain resistant and easy to clean;
3. Anti Slip adherence under backing; allows you to perform pivots without losing your footing. Reduced risk of slipping or falling;
4. Flame resistant where as some other carpets are made with flammable material which is dangerous and illegal in North America;
5. Less frictions & less carpet burns due to the technical design of the fibres;
6. Superior noise dampening through its rich thickness (28 or 30oz/s.y.) which reduces fatigue, therefore lowering the risks of injuries;
7. The small size of the practice carpet makes it ideal to transport between the club and your personal home gym;
8. The care taken in the manufacturing of you practice carpet and under backing will ensure your carpet lasts for years.
If you take care in the storage and transportation of your practice carpet, you can expect it to last the duration of your competition career and beyond. The RT-14-6X6 Practice carpet, being of the same material and construction as the performance carpet, offer a definite advantage over practicing on a different surface or floor. Well worth the investment, your practice carpet will maintain its resell value should you no longer require its use. Our full size competition carpets RT-14-48X48 have been in use more than 20 years and maintain their performance and visual condition.
- PILE FIBER CONTENT: 100% ZEFTRON ANTISTATIC NYLON-TWISTED & HEATSET
- STITCHES: 12.19/in. GAUGE: 1/10 GA.in. YARN COUNT: 2/1080 denier
- PILE HEIGHT: 15/64th in. (6MM) PILE WEIGHT: 28oz./s.y
- PRIMARY BACKING: WOVEN POLYPROPYLENE
PRIMARY BACKING WEIGHT: 3.2oz./s.y.
- SECONDARY BACKING: WOVEN SYNTHETIC
SECONDARY BACKING WEIGHT: 36.35oz./s.y.
- SURFACE TEXTURE: CUT PILE TOTAL WEIGHT: 67.55oz./s.y.
- DYE SYSTEM USED: BECK DYED SURFACE TEXTURE: CUT PILE
- TUFT BIND: EXCEEDS C.G.S.B. STDS. LIGHT FASTNESS: L-5 OR BETTER
- RESISTANCE TO WET CLEANING: GREY SCALE 5 OR BETTER
- ANTI-STATIC PROPERTIES: LESS THAN 3.0 kv./20% R.H. & 21 deg.C.
- FLAMMABILITY - TUNNEL TEST: MEETS 4GP-155M & CAN/ULC S-102-2
- TREATMENT: SCOTCHGARD T.M.** ANTISOIL & ANTISTATIC/ STERISEPTIC T.M**
- ** REGISTERED TRADE MARKS OF THE 3M COMPANY.